Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday!

Today is Friday May 28, 2010. I forgot to turn off my alarm before I went to bed last night and so it went off at 7:00 A.M!! Ugh! It was horrible. But I got, like, 2 more hours of sleep after that. At least I'm not doing anything major today that I'd need the rest. I think that the only thing I'm doing today is laundry... laundry... and maybe even more laundry. Haha. I need all of my clothes clean so that I can have choices for Arizona. OH! By the way, my church and I leave for Arizona ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am so excited (in case you couldn't tell)! I might even clean my room (now you can tell that I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do today). When I say that I'm going to clean, that's bad. I hate... HATE cleaning. However, there are those days when I get these, like, urges to clean something and once I clean something I have to clean something else and it just keeps going and going and going. It's kinda scary. My dad's birthday is one week from today too... that's right, I'm leaving for Arizona the day of my dad's birthday. I feel kinda bad about it. Maybe we'll be able to celebrate it with everyone still here before I leave. Today I'm also going to try and figure out how to upload pictures onto the laptop from my camera... no I don't know how to do that. But that's mainly because I've never had to before because I've never had my own camera. Now that I have my own camera I need to figure out how to do that. I'm going to church on Sunday. FUN! I don't think I'm going to get to be in the orchestra though... oh I haven't told you about that yet! At church, I'm in the instrumental orchestra. But it's not like all violins and cellos and stuff. We have a drummer, a bassist, I think a guitar player, 2 flutes, soon to be 2 clarinets (that's what I play), 1 saxophone, 1 french horn, 1 piano, 1 organ, and 1 big choir. It's pretty cool there. My old church(es) didn't have all of that. They only had a piano and the congregation singing. We've gone to lots of churches in the past but I REALLY like this one. I've been going there for like a year maybe a year and a half now. My family has been going for maybe 6 months. I started going there before they did. Well, I think that's all I really have to say today. I'll either write tomorrow or Sunday. God Bless!!

~H~

No comments:

Post a Comment