Thursday, May 27, 2010

Here's the background...

Ok. This is maybe my, like, fourth blog that I've made. But this one will hopefully be used more. The other ones I've done have usually been QIA (quit in action). What you will find from reading my blog is that I am a VERY random person. I can be sitting in a room that is dead silent and bust out laughing at something that happened the day before. But that's what makes me so fun to be around!! I think that high school is going to be... wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me give you some basic information about myself. My name is Hannah, I live in Texas and I have 2 little siblings that are both blessings from the Lord Jesus himself. That's another thing. I am a HUGE Jesus freak. He has done so many wonderful things in/with my life that I would never want to take back. Some of them I regretted in the beginning but in the end it benefitted me in some way. I just finished 8th grade as of today. I am going to Lubbock High School in about 3 1/2 months. Even though school hasn't started yet, I am going to fill you in on some of the things that I do this summer. For instance, I'm leaving to go on a mission trip/choir tour in 8 (technically 7) days. I say that it's technically 7 because today is pretty much over. I am a huge nerd when it comes to books. I love love love love love to read. It is my life. Reading is like breathing for me. Same with talking. However, I haven't found any books to read in a while... it's kind of sad. Anyways, about my siblings... my sister... we'll call her "C"... she's 5 years old and she is adopted from China. She is so outgoing and funny. Sure, she gets on my nerves sometimes (and I get on hers too) but at the end of the day I am so happy that she was brought into my life. My brother... we'll call him "K"... is 3 years old and he is also adopted from China. I got to go with my parents to get my sister but I stayed behind with my sister while they went to China the second time. We went to China the first time in '06. My parents went to China the second time last year in April. It's amazing all the things that they can do together. They help each other, they play together wonderfully... it's almost like the share a brain. They both are developing wonderfully. C is starting kindergarten in August and when I go to high school, my mom is probably going to go to work full time so K is going to go into daycare. My dad works as a sleep technician and is VERY good at, not only his job, but being a father as well. My parents are so wonderful, even though I question their parenting at times, it'll all make sense when I'm giving the same advice to my kids one day. Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day/week!! I hope you'll keep reading, too. I don't think that anyone is reading this but if you are, thank you. No one really used to read my blogs in the past. God Bless!!

~H~

2 comments:

  1. Lol thanks. Most of the time it'll probably be me rambling about random things. And I hope you're fine with me just using the kids' first letters as their names. (Privacy) lol go me!

    ReplyDelete